Read 50 comments as:
Filter By
Mods, this shouldn't be marked as "trollish". It's a funny yet not offensive post!
Interfering to say that sometimes people have to make other plans in life DUE TO THE TOXICITY. A well treated and respected person would like to stay in the organization that treats it like that.
bro the clients give them deadlines not the other way round. Yes some partners further cut it short, but companies these days know that and already give very short deadlines and negotiate on bills instead
No it's not, by a mile. Try working with TT&A, S&R, Trilegal (not that team), many SAM teams and im sure many others
Appreciate the response and the way you have put things across, but what are these "better firms" you refer to? I hear from first person accounts that's the case everywhere.
It's same across offices of various Law Firms. I literally don't know if any law firm treats you as a human or not.

Don't know why they give unrealistic deadlines to Client?
Bhai internship accept kare tab na. SnR aur TTA bhi confirm karte hai par 14.4 wale jp morgan jaisa talva dikhate hai
I 100% agree, but sometimes people don't have a choice....Think about it...fresh out of law school, getting an offer (probably the only offer) from a so called T1. Why would I not take it?
@LI team, You cannot give more publicity to these threads than they deserve. Mark this entire thread as trollish.
Bhai, kisi ko replacement chaiye toh batao, I will do whatever you say
Are you talking about 2022 batch GNLU grads? They resigned because they had other plans in life and not because of any toxicity
Not to victim blame, but inspite of everything said on LI and otherwise, if you choose to join this firm, its on you