Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
If there is something that happens with my body that prevents me from traveling to ensure my physical presence in the classroom, then logic states that I should be allowed to cite the same policy to seek a leave of absence, assuming that what is happening is not accidental.
What's wrong with asking legitimate questions about a policy? Are you afraid that it won't stand the test? Nobody is asking why the policy has been made at all or anything similar.
I didn't hear that much criticism on other attendance exemption policies, only one that helps women with biological disadvantage
What exactly does the policy say? Couldn't find it on NALSAR's website
I've got another question. Have they upper capped the number of leaves that can be sought on this ground per semester?
Again, how do u care? If ur affected and a student of nalsar, contact the committee girl
The leaves would be 1 per month that would fall in the medical exemption category up till 67% (nothing lower would be acceptable).
NLS had it for a pretty long time but they had to discontinue it because of rampant misuse!
Hasn't been discontinued - someone who used it last trimester.

Stop spreading misinformation.
Start reading emails a bit. It has been discounted! We received a mail in the middle of the July-September trim.