Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
Bro/sis, sorry to break your bubble but all the names you mentioned had argued for just about an hour in total. Heavy lifting was done by numerous other seniors. If you want, you can check the YouTube videos of hearing on SC YouTube channel.
What's with the hate these women get? Don't see salve or abs getting the same for arguing for 5 mins? They get to keep all the credit, like all lead seniors, because they are eventually handling the case and get paid?
wait till some man who looks like a DUI convict replies calling them "Mid"
Hi. Please give credit to brave women lawyers like MG and KN. Don't be a toxic man and undermine them.
Have you ever practiced in the Constitutonal Courts? Judges never allow you to go on and on.
NLSIU alum and ALF co-founder Arvind Narrain was interviewed on Times Now just now. He praised the judgement. But most activists are criticising it and I agree with them. I think this judgement is totally meaningless.
Over to the state legislatures now, I doubt the current central govt is interested in this...I would think Kerala TN and Delhi might legislate
Fair enough, agree with what you said: however, do you realise the amount of violence on LGBTQI+ this will entrench in this country where they are already treated as sub-human? By violence I do not only mean physical violence but legal and institutional violence.
I think violence is violence. You explain what legal and institutional violence is and then I might change my mind. Fuzzy words and fuzzy concepts are what made for this mess in the first place. Stop only talking to your bubble.
The real boss today is J Sai Deepak. His side won and his statement before the court was accepted: "The Petitioners have a cause, but not a case."
A 10-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 56-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Greta. Malala. Indira Jaising. Rana Ayyub. Arundhati Roy. Menaka G. Arundhati Katju. Karuna Nundy. Teesta Setalvad. Mahua Moitra. Priyanka Chaturvedi.

Sheroes. Legends.
A 1-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 228-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.