Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
I am thinking of Investment Funds, TMT, private client practice and Financial Regulatory teams.

Let me know if I'm wrong.

Serious inputs would be really helpful. Thanks.
Antitrust is the Best team at Trilegal.

It has the Best work-life balance.

There is no internal politics or gaslighting in this team.
yes a certain partner who likes to nuke is so gentle and definitely doesnt shout at juniors. Also they are humble and focus not he growth of their juniors and dont attend random conferences around the world. Also she has huge clientele in a practice area that's is so much more than 2-3 filings of proof documents each year.
Lmfao true, I see all these comp law enthus writing papers and doing internships everywhere when the work is so less and close to nothing
Funds go for it..best team.. no toxicity.. every one respects work life balance
Every team in 3legal respects work life balance. It's the best firm to work in considering pay also
Ex CAP MARKS A0 here, now shifted to other T1.

No learning, seniors made own circle and don't include anyone ----> poor team integration

No mandates, work very less.
Please let people who work in Trilegal speak. I’ve heard different stories from folks working in B&F.
I've heard that it's the worst team in terms of work life.

Please don't joke around, it may ruin work life of someone naive.

Just a request to everyone. I hope someone takes it seriously.
Agreed.

LI is losing it's value and becoming trolling forum instead. Which i again agree is fun, but there has to be some really value delivery as well
If you think trolling is 'fun', then surely you're the one with the warped sense of humor
I've heard some M&A teams at Trilegal Mumbai are quite good, work-life balance wise, contrary to perception.
Bump!

I have heard that some M&A teams are comparatively better.

Can anyone name em?