Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
@Mod: You people are just trying to put Kian out of business and hauled to court, aren't you? Redact the freaking individual names, for Christ's sake!
Because they don't care what you think about individuals. They do care if you are speaking harsh truths about the institution to the extent of trying to put a positive spin on it. That's how PR teams operate.
A 3-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Looks like admissions and outreach office regularly monitors this thread
It does not matter what you're called by people who don't matter in your life. You are not defined by that. You are what you make of yourself.
Tell me one Indian college where LLM students are not called Lallams. I don't think there is any hope for a no named pvt college grad for non-lit this entire country anymore. I've given up hope.
A 5-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Avoid Jindal. Scores of post here highlighting the problems with the said law school.
Bunch of false claims here. NLSIU and NALSAR offer only their own LLMs. Jindal's LLM is anything but respected. And as usual, people here will keep advising others randomly to MBAs without rhyme or reason.
Azim Premji? God no! Much better to go to an NLU or JNU than there!
IIT KGP's law school has got a decent 2 year LLM programme. Azim Premji's LLM is 1 year, but that's another good option. The Daksh Fellowship for LLM is another good option.
Hi. Can we have information sourced for listing all good Indian Universities for LLM. Want to pursue academia as career option. I am giving importance to two year LLM vis-a-vis one year at NLUs. Please list out opinions and suggestions in this regard.

Thanks