Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Does CAM give PPO to people even if you have interned there just for a month? What is the procedure of getting placed at CAM?
Yes, CAM peeps reply. Need help!!! Also hv they started placing people from b'25?
As someone who has worked in CAM, it actually depends. Generally speaking, if you are good, you get a callback/assessment. If you are exceptional, might get a PPO.
CAM just wants the toppers who can put their head down and work, they dont exactly look for the polished people with a structured CV towards a practice area. If you are among the top 5-10 ranks of any of the top 10 NLUs or JGLS/SLSP/GLC/ILS - you are worthy of making the cut according their flawed standards of PPO evaluation/internship intake.

By far, it has the worst work cultures though and pay is poor when you compare it with other T1s or even firms like S&R, TT&A and IndusLaw. Tread with care and caution, best of luck!
That's why they're so incompetent in most practice areas, lol, just copy pasting other drafts as opinions. But didn't they change their hiring ways from the 2024 placements?
have you seen trilegal's work? and even KCo Delhi's corporate team? I cant believe they are paid even 6 lpa for the absolute bogwash they come up with.
Im assuming you replied to the comment below.

I think the problem is Day 0s, where they hire people with no prior internships/ feedbacks in that practice, resulting in such things. Why cant firms revert to total PPO methods I dontknow
"Flawed standards"

Do you know that people who are able to clear law school exams have been able to excel at law firm as well? Why do u think trilegal and jsa are lagging behind SCAM
Avoid the Projects team at all costs. High attrition, barely any work besides clerical DD, and no learning curve (at least as an intern). Plus, you're in for a ride if you get stuck with a horrible mentor.
Can vouch for this. So much DD work with A1s putting so much pressure on deadlines. Partners are plastic nice and indifferent. But I really need a job so whatever works I guess.