Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
Nujs authorities are just stretching it a little too much in the face of a weak sja. I just hope the students could support a full blown protest
"If you refuse to agree with me, then you are x, y, z" is a great line of argument. slow claps
Strangely, that's exactly what you are also arguing for, assuming you have the same point as the person who posted this thread. Both the sides are more alike in this matter in terms of their approach than they would care to admit.
Haha. I went to harvard- A prof there frowned at me because I wore sandals to class once. Fully clothed- he thought open toed shoes were too much. You have no idea what youre talking about.
My theory is that they misread the memo from the TMC. Only light-brown khaki shorts are banned, not other types of shorts. I hope this will get clarified soon.
Funny cuz the guys who engage in such moral policing are those who wear khaki knickers lmao.
If what I wear bothers you so much, the problem lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Harvard has a beautiful mediterranean climate, unlike our Tropical climate, if harvard was in kolkata i bet they all would be in shorts
Just to be an ass, I'd wear transperant pants (the ones you'd wear as raincoat) with shorts underneath to mess around. But that would of course backfire
If you would put that much effort to go meet the teacher, I think her objective would be served.
A 7-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.