Read 40 comments as:
Filter By
A thread started on a not so well known university has ended up in gathering of unemployed individuals ;) Bigg Boss bhi shuru hone waala hai. Woh dekhna aur vote bhi karna!!!
My friend who graduated in 2022 told me that quality of faculty is very bad. Just like other low ranked NLUs. Administration is involved in internal politics.
Agree. Nepotism in appointments, bias in awarding marks and positions. Improper slection methods for committees, the list goes on and onπŸ˜’
For someone who is too ready to pass judgment on others' ability, you seem to have forgotten that the correct use is bias and not biasness.
That's why I say that people should not take admission in any NLU except for top 5 - NLS, NALSAR, NUJS, NLIU, NLUJ.

Not even in GNLU.
Bullshit!! I guess you are in love with GNLU and don't want to disclose how bad the administration is at our (sorry, your) beloved university.
Btw, who is this Viju? Is he the Vice Chancellor or Registrar of University?
he is VC i guess, Venture capitalist of seeding all types of corruption models
What's extremely worrying that bright students after qualifying a competitive exam like CLAT end up for 5 years at a poor college like this?

At least 20 NLUs are useless and better shut down.
Nobody is putting the students on gunpoint and forcing them to join these places. The fact remains that there are very few quality places to study law at in this country, compared to the number of students interested in studying it. These students don't have better options.
Fresh rumors regarding few illegal appointments made to appease someone of the Exam Committee. Rumors have reached Executive Council and the appointment seems to have been cancelled with immediate effect. Vijju dada
A 8-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 50-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 253-word comment posted 4 weeks ago was not published.