Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Well, T1 lawyers sit in front of the laptop for 12-14 hours a day as well.

For other points, yes, a T1 lawyer earns more than 99.99% of the engineers with similar experience but do keep in mind that wlb is non-existent in T1.
But it's different. Like looking at codes can be likened to due diligence of a DRHP, but what about tax litigation or hardcore PE/ VC, its actually worth it, like working for ICUL.
Who told you that the average salary paid to T1 lawyers is 12LPA? 🥲 It's OK to hate the field but don't spread misinfo! The 12-18LPA that IIT grads get are CTCs and not the actual in-hand salaries.
Bro you know nothing about IT. You write about IT the same way the average IT person writes about a lawyer - that any lawyer with 10 yrs of experience after graduating from an NLU charges 10 lakh for an appearance.
Almost any graduate (non Law) can do legal work without any issues.

Not possible to do engineering work without a technical degree and maths/physics knowledge.
Yes, they can do basic affidavits and shit but not what T1 lawyers do so chill
How many are such people? Please cut the crap. Just because Sundar Pichai earns a crore/day, everyone should be doing engineering?
Hearing? Nope I am aware of extreme nepotism and how hard it is to build ur name from scratch in self practice, I am talking about law firm jobs and ye idk if anything I said is not realistic
12 hours anybody would love to work bud, but for what you are striving you would need to put on an average of 17-18 hours daily, if you are ready for it then bring it on. Also A T1 NLU doesnt guarantee a T1 Firm so keep that in mind. All the best
17-18? Oh come on i thought most is 15 , ye i am fine with 18 once in a month or so in initial years
Ab itna bol hi diye hai toh 24 hi bol dete. No, law firms don't make you work for 18 hours daily!! 18 hours is a rarity!