Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
I know right random ass engineers who don’t do shit in their 4 years of college end up getting amazing placements and salaries, is the average of tech industry that good that it surpasses best salaries law could offer.
He was solving mathematical equations on vibration in college, you were getting high and studying jurisprudence.
Man no, i cleared jee, dropped an upper NIT for a t1 nlu. I wish someone had told me the truth of law.
So true OP. I know so many school classmates who were not even particularly bright but were smart enough to chose CS in their undergrads, even if they did their undergrads from tier 7 colleges, they ended up getting amazing packages and have excellent wlb. Sigh.
It's a matter of demand and supply. Engineers never go out of demand, not that lawyers do but law is easier to study so you have many graduates and therefore, more supply.
Almost anybody can do law. More than 80% of law colleges are sh*tholes.

I know a few professionals (CA, IT, Structure) who did their LLB but don't mention it on their LinkedIn profile. Even I don't mention.
Yet you still frequent this forum that's meant for lawyers and law students.
That way, anyone can do a BTech degree as well. I know people who had less than 50% in class 12th do engineering from random ass colleges. I am pretty sure that they don't get paid 30LPA. Similarly, people who do law from those random ass colleges usually struggle a lot.
Have a friend, who got 1 week stay in a 5 star hotel, 40k p.m stipend, free meals, laundry allowance and what not, just for a 1 month internship. He hardly used to work 3-4 hours a day during the whole period.
Can't agree more. A private engineering college grad friend earns 28lpa while I for some reason thought it was smart to take two drops for gnlu
A 11-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.