Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Please tell me Apple PR wrote this because otherwise I'm struggling to believe there are level headed people out there who are interested in the brand of phone cases. Not phone even, just phone cover brand. What stage of late stage capitalism is this?
I would suggest to not spend money on superficial things (unless you really want it). You never know when you want to quit a law firm job and look for something else. Keep some savings to tackle such a situation.
Join a gym and work out. Brands, accessories won't help if you look like shit like most law firm randos
If you're work is good then none of the above are needed. OTH if you're a slacker or worse .a whiner, then you can wear the best of it all and still you'll be kicked out!
Tbh get a MacBook too you don't have to buy a pro version even the M1 version is good enough for corporate work. It has good battery life and good screen I'd say a bang for buck.
I worked in law firms several years. No one ever noticed my gear. Neither did I bother. Don't think they will notice yours either. Don't waste your time and money.