Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
hey i'm also a student, but wouldn't you save more? and do you need a car right away?
Car is a essential dude, plus salary is bound to go up, one reco that I have is avoid lifestyle inflation else you will be doomed
Not in Mumbai! I used to be stuck in Parel traffic for hours. Finding parking spaces is painful unless you are going to a mall. I got so tired of being in traffic for 3-4 hours a day that I started taking the local! Living in Bandra. Working in Colaba
Please save more. 10% is nowhere close to enough. Should be at least 30%. cut down on unnecessary luxuries at this stage. And please don't have a car in Mumbai. It's a nightmare.
Suggest you cut back on the OTT subscriptions- you won’t have any time for them. Same with point 6, no time and you don’t sound like you got much rizz anyway.
How is this for a plan? - "Terrible" and "Amateur"

One suggestion - Please invest in educating yourself in managing finance.
40%? Kuch bhi. Also girl careful putting in joint investments with ur boyfriend, things do go wrong and it's huge costs.
Congrats ❀️ You sound like a sensible girl and you both seem to make a nice couple!
Are you sure that having a girlfriend is a transactional arrangement?
A 17-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.