Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
I really hope they increase it this time. Its been two years since the last revision.
Apparently, they are discussing whether to increase A0 salaries. I hope they don't live up to their miserly reputation.
they still start at 1.35 L/ month so 1.5 L/ month as a1 still seems to hold good. a2s were getting 1.65-1.7L when I was there
S&R laughing at the corner with 1.65 Fixed pay to A1 + 4 bonus
since PR is at a spin, pls clarify how much bonus has reduced by?
No, that's not true. It's 1.42 for A1 in Trilegal (I work there)
Can someone confirm what is the salary of A1 at kco?
A 12-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
It's 5LPA after HR deductions. So zero taxes huehue!

You have zero idea about how law firm retainers work, isn't it?
A 30-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
5 lakhs in taxes?! Respectfully, please do some reading and don’t embarrass yourself in public like so.
even A0s are paid as much at other firms. what a suck
AZB hikes salaries at A1 level to 1.5 lacs per month but reduces bonus. No corresponding hikes at other levels. Wanted to know if a similar hike has been there for the Delhi office as well. What about KCO, CAM and SAM? Any hikes there?