Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Ladies of legally India,

Please tell us if you have any height filters in mind when you are looking to date men. If yes, what is the threshold height for you? Do you have a 6 feet or bust mentality or are you okay with a 5 feet 9/10/11 inches guy? Do you like short kings, somewhere in the range of 5.2 to 5.5 feet tall? If you don't have a hard filter, do you prefer taller men?

Please be candid and honest about your answers. We can digest some harsh truths.

Also, what do you think a man can do to compensate for his height deficit- Putting on muscle helps?
Biradar why are you being so insecure about something not in your control? Just don’t be overweight, rest is all on how you look and how you are as a person. I’m 5’4 and never even thought about my height like that, despite knowing there have been instances when I was cast aside from the dating pool cause of my height by certain women. But as there are taller men, so are women who don’t care as much about how tall their partner is. And yes, I’ve dated taller women than me too. Confident raho it won’t matter
Bhaiya email dedo apni aapse baat karni hai ya any other way to get in touch. I can't look myself in the mirror because of 5"4 and have almost esteem issues
This seems like a reasonable filter. I have seen 5 feet 3 inches girls demanding a 6 feet boy.
Sure boy, there's plenty tall rich guys with generational wealth to attract wealth.
yeh sabh first generation lawyer karleta kapde dhona, cooking to some extent, beacuse we have struggle and learn every life skill. It some are not employed
I don't have a height filter, and I don't have a preference. As a short and petite woman myself, at 5'1, I can honestly say that I've never met a guy shorter than I am
A 6-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 35-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.