Read 48 comments as:
Filter By
Hey it's around 20k for a fresher in litigation team and 25k in corporate
I have a few friends from NLU Jodhpur joining Tri Gurgaon, their pay is in line with what you're quoting, roughly aroind 18-19
Any one know salary about Athena Legal delhi for A0
1. S&R

2. Indus, ICUL Funds, Trilegal

3. SAM, AZB

4. CAM

5. Kco.
1.S&r

2. Tri

3. Azb

4. Cam, Sam, L&L, Saraf, SRL

5. kCo
A 4-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Can someone please tell me what salaries do the following firms offer (2023 for A0)

1. SAM

2. CAM

3. AZB

4. Khaitan

5. JSA

6. Nishith Desai

7. DSK
Really? Most of the people have said that they pay in the 50k range
Tri is 19.5. They announced it like it was 9/11 and you still got it wrong. Lmao!!
It is, I know someone who's getting paid that much at saraf
CAM - was and will always be 14.4+1.6 😞😞
When did saraf start paying 18 brah? From what I know it still pays <12 lpa to some of its team
Hey everyone, I know that there have been a lot of threads regarding salaries of law firms. However, I think we need an updated quote so what are the most recent A0 salaries at law firms?