Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
A 8-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
This is just sad. I am not an alumni. So should I drop the idea of applying for this session ? Should I prefer NALSAR & NLUJ over this ?
Traditional Universities are equally good for research purposes.

Lot bigger library resources than RML.

You might be free, but I am not.

So bye, Ph.D. Selected candidate, Tada.
My god.

Over achiever and free time go hand in hand, didn't know that.

Okay Ms./Mr. FREE,

Don't waste my time. Go and study for your course work, RML Ph.D. candidate πŸ˜‚

Tata
Btw, RML is also a State University. You might not know, because Ignorance of law is an excuse at RML πŸ˜‚
Hey, what's going on here guys? Don't fight like kids.

Btw, this RML person recognised 5/12 people, is she/he the caretaker of records that the recognition can be relied upon?!! lol, just saying.
And why did you assume the phrase 'Man child'?

Shows your common sense, kiddo.
Lol.

That long a reply to such small a comment?!

I guess someone is hurt badly and hiding their selection in Ph.D. too.

Wow, Multi Tasker.
From where did the issue of LL.M. come into picture? Makes no sense. Trying to deviate from the notion.

Anyway, seems like someone who got selected is trying to defend their legitimacy.
Rise again? Bhai bol toh aise rahe ho jaise iske pehle NYU the. xD
We have lost the battle but the War isn’t over. Our NLU will rise again.