Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Hello. I have an internship scheduled at ICUL, mumbai (Andheri) for January. Any idea about how is the work culture and the work life balance and if they provide laptops. Plus if anybody has any suggestions for pg near the firm (I'm a female) it would be appreciated. TIA.
Which firm provides laptop to interns dude? A couple give PCs which I hope are slightly diff. Anyways do carry your laptop and all the best
A lot of firms provide laptops to interns, they just don't allow you to take it home. Infact, I haven't used my own laptop in 3 out of 5 internships that I have done.
One was Luthra (they give a computer), one was Amicus (have interned there twice and they give laptops to all interns), another was a boutique tax firm in my home city (they gave laptops to long term interns)
Yes please name a few because I have used my laptop in all internships while Luthra used to provide those prehistoric PCs which don’t exactly qualify as laptops unless the OP meant Laptop to be inclusive of all devices.
Op here- Thank you so much! I don't know anyone in Mumbai (no friends as well) but it makes me feel better knowing the seniors will be good atleast. Again, thanks for the insight!
No worries, in that case maybe try googling a few brokers/99 acres etc but always insisting of seeing the PG rooms over Video call rather than mere pictures/videos and that too in abundant day light with a keen eye and then hope for the best.
Make sure you're using reliable brokers. Usually, those guys are always out to scam you. If possible go check out a few PGs in person. Pictures are heavily misleading generally. You'll find brokers with multiple listings on 99 acres/No Broker. All the best!