Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Is IRA law only good for IPR or do they have decent competition law and data privacy practice as well? Is it prudent to apply for assessment internship there? Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
Their anti trust is rising slow and steady. If you are graduating later than 2024, might go for assessment there. Best people irrespective of area to work with
Hi non nlu 24, do you mind joining a solid anti trust practice at a tier 3 ? We are actively looking for freshers handing assessment of 1 month at year end. Based from NCR and decent package as per industry. Tell me how to get in touch but you neend to have serious anti trust focused record and knowledge
Hi, could you please drop the name of the law firm at https://storyzink.com/m/6jvxrbfe?s=2 I will reach out for 2-3 months offline internship. You may drop your E-mail as well. Thank you in advance!
Great team. All except that one attorney. Everyone knows who โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ is. Speak to former Ira Law attorneys to know โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ.
Speak to any former IRA Law attorney with a spine. Youโ€™ll find them on LinkedIn. Theyโ€™ll tell you all about this person. This biased moderator is pro feminist and wonโ€™t tolerate any hints being given for this particular person.
Who are you talking about? I was there for a short time and unfortunately not confirmed. Since then I have gone to many jobs and wish I had put my best foot forward during my probation period. I honestly thought probation was a formality like other firms so took it chill but found out quiet late that this is not the case. Seemed like a nice place when I was there and it is my loss. Keep it in mind if any of you get a job there
One of my friends joined IRA last year... He raves on and on about the high quality of work and people in that firm. The firm pays really well too.
55k to freshers, pretty good w.r.t current standards. plus have heard that everyone is sweet (except one, abovementioned partner) Aditya also has solid connections with Sibals.
55k? Who told you that? I have my friend working there with 25k and lot of crying and culture that is not good.
It is 55K. I know this from a credible source. But the same source says they are definitely under a lot of work pressure and should hire more but are just not doing it
They have immense pressure of work and are not hiring. Dont know why.
A 64-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.