Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Recent events have highlighted that GNLU is not quite the premier and student-friendly college as it presumes to be. With teachers turning a blind eye upon students' inability to cope with mental traum owing to the recent events as highlighted in the NLUD instagram post, there is a need to spread light upon all those things where GNLU has fallen below expectations.
There are problems with every institution. Gnlu has its own problems. But largely it is a very good law school. So stop maligning the institution!
The most important work of a lawyer is to read between the lines. Go and attend your classes on the Interpretation of Statutes and read about spirit-based and contextual interpretation, and you will get your answer. Obviously there is no intention to malign you in this comments, if you know what i mean!
I actually use those principles in reality to make a living, unlikely you apparently. Therefore, take it from me that this allegation of malignancy does not withstand any legal test whatsoever. I think you're a student who should actually go back to your classes and learn better.
Clearly the ones downvoting this comment don't have any evidence to show either of alleged malignancy. This is what happens when you start using words randomly without knowing their meaning.
GNLU still is a premier college, but the problem is that the students are divided along ideological and political lines. Just wail till the 2024 elections. A lot of ugly fights will surface.
This is totally true. There will be huge infighting at GNLU in 2024 because of the polls. Literally every student is aligned with either BJP or Congress or AAP. They are also very intense in their beliefs, to the point of being intolerant.

You wait and see what happens at GNLU in 2024. Name calling, trolling, cancel culture and full on gang wars ... 😔
man the nlud page was depressing, too many people getting raped in gnlu
As a female student at GNLU, I ask you to refrain from loose and casual statements like this. The first impact of this kind of unfounded crap is that we lose our rights. We already have parents asking us to stop outdoor activities and moots, and pretty soon we'll all have rights curtailed under the name of safety.

Are there sexual assault allegations? Yes. Is there merit to those allegations? It is hard to tell when all you have are text posts on Instagram. Like any other admin, GNLU admin is useless. But even an effective admin cannot fix "queerphobia" in a largely conservative state where students lean centre right for the most part. Conflating these issues with legitimate sexual assault is a terrible thing for women on campus and people blindly fanning the fames are taking away from the seriousness of it all.