Read 57 comments as:
Filter By
You could recognise him, so he is well-known. You may choose to disagree with his politics or stance.
Basic Structure of the Constitution of India can NEVER be changed. I dare the sanghis to even make such type of move.
Who is proposing that ? Tell me please what is the point of the national commission to review the working of the constitution ? Did you learn about them at whatever school you went to ?
Trust a troll to make this matter between two institutions and NIRF ranks.
please stop making this an argument between the alma mater

also, we should engage in constructuve criticism of any idea and it should be encouraged rather than shut down
Kyu bhai. Aab baat Nujs peh agaya toh alma matter na kare? This matter was posted in legally India with the very same intent to put NLS in bad light. Now see what happened. Your own institutionโ€™s (Nujs) mediocrity is exposed. Bask and enjoy.
Lol, what even is this? Did you just give NIRF and QS rankings to ascertain the validity of an argument? LMAO.
If youโ€™re gonna go ad hominem why shouldnโ€™t they go absurd?
Because that's an equally bad way of handling things? Unless he's an objective to prove himself as stupid as the other guy going ad hominem. In that case, mission accomplished.
You can also set the mode of discussion. Bad argument usually leads to bad argument.
Go ahead man. Provide sources. Show me the actual harm that aadhar has done that would not have existed without aadhar.
Do your research, man, rather than asking others to do it for you. There exists plenty of literature including first/second person accounts of such matters easily available on the internet.
Have those tribes and other stakeholders' consent been taken either? That's the point. What is being done is majoritarian politics, nothing else.
Can very well be when the draft is not being prepared taking the stakeholders into confidence. Elitist high table discussions held in the capital don't count.
Never assumed malintent on Vidhi's part, you are confusing me with another commentator probably. Incomplete research and faulty methodology, yes.
I'm literally responding to the comment. to claim that a consultation was just for show when there no freaking evidence for it- thats incomplete research and faulty methodology.
You are making the assumptions, I just said that they are not being consulted, which is a fact. And chandrachud's harvard degree does not make him better, the MPs' deplorable behaviour and attitude make them worse.
but they literally are being consulted. Its not a fact! vidhi has been doing consultations since they put a draft out with all sorts of people and working on a new draft- thats how any of this works!
Youre right. None of them are actually leftist- theyre not marxists at the very least. These are petty bourgeoise who are benefitting from religious and gender based oppression. They are not the left. The left traditionally has no patience or love for religious dogma.
It is only a matter of time before the truth comes out about how interns are treated in that think tank. Tick Tock

Tick tock
A 15-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 45-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Atleast Arghya has come back to India after his UK law degree and doing some quality work; unlike some other Rhodes scholars who have stayed abroad and choose to lecture him from their ivory towers.
Spot on. Let me also point out that he is not privileged or a nepo kid or RSS leaning. In fact, Vidhi was set up with Congress support! I can also turn the tables and say that those hating on him are anti-Bengali. So stop this nonsense!
Basically, like most senior lawyers and legal professionals in this country then.
Uhhh, most Rhodes scholars do not stay there. I actually searched on LinkedIn and literally there are zero Rhodes scholars in McKinsey - where the hell are you making up these facts from?
I think you had forgotten your IQ behind when you wrote that comment. Please go and fetch it.
In fact, almost all the Rhodes scholars from my university have either returned to India or will do so after finishing their DPhil. Shivani, Amba and Gauri are already back. Mihika and Adrija will do so too in the near future.
Many many more have stayed away. Tarunabh, lavanya, even younger folks like aarushi, shreya, vanshaj, whatever.