Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Bhai start conversing to understand human psychology warma law firm partner or associate tera game bjaa denge manipulation karke.
You're going there to work. Let your work speak volumes. Social butterflies don't get too far.
I see your point but the loneliness really gets to me. I don't want to be the most charismatic person in the firm, or a social butterfly. I can't be in a shell and just keep working.
Then stop wasting time here and go talk to your colleagues. It starts with a simple Hey how are you doing ..I'm .....
If you are not gonna speak for yourself, no one will.

Don't be a conformist, people pleaser. Partner/seniors will gobble you up.

Do your work diligently, only speak when needed and communicate as clearly as you can.
I do get that. I've understood the work ethic I should have. But I'm not talking about sucking up. I'm talking about having real friends and people who look after you.
Same bruh, it's crippling sometimes and at times idgaf about my surroundings (which feels dangerously powerful for some reason). Wonder if I should've gone for finance lol.
Wow. It's admirable that you've been able to reach such a stage despite having this issue. Gives me a glimmer of hope. Thank you for your advice.
Your written communication seems good. You'll do well. Be confident of yourself.
Thank you. It always feels easier to write than to speak. I can never open up to anyone even if I feel like it. The words just don't come out like this. Feels really debilitating and humiliating.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I really hope that you can learn to cope with it and thrive in whichever firm you are in. In fact I'm sure you'll be regarded as one of the best there.