Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
I want to quit T1 law firm(A0) and join an in house but I don't want too big a pay cut. What are some good options. Looking for places with a good recognition so that switching later becomes easier.
Exactly, and this 16L includes a 4L payout at the end of the year if you stick with them
Is Axis Mumbai on par with ICICI? I heard their name for the first time while ICICI is synonymous with the leading bank package
Don’t read out numbers out of your mind. ICICI pays 16L for Mumbai office which is its max payout all other cities have a relative (less) pay. Now I’m doubting your other numbers too
ITC: 23.7 CTC

Dr. Reddy: around 12 LPA CTC

Axis Bank Mumbai: 20LPA CTC

ICICI Bank: 18-20 LPA CTC
It differs but usually, in-hand is around 70% of CTC. The rest would ESOP, insurance, a few memberships among others.
I would really appreciate if any experienced person could provide insight as to how the CTC is divided and what’s the general in hand pay like along with perks etc that a company is offering. Thanks in advance.
Yes please, it would be really helpful, and any other important information on in house too, thank you!
How accurate is the excel sheet on law firm salaries? Does Touchstone actually offer 19.5 LPA?
Hi weve got an excel on law firm salaries, any idea what in house salaries are like and how they vary based on sector and years of experience? Any in house lawyers here willing to share their pay package and company?