Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
There are certainly lawyers rich enough to charter private planes or buy their own planes, instead of flying business class. People like Salve, Singhvi etc. Or even Cyril Shroff and Zia Mody. So do they do so?

People on LI are busy discussing watches, but this is the ultimate status symbol!
No one owns a private jet but most big time Seniors in SC will charge upwards of a crore a day for outstation matters and bill the client for a private jet for them and their teams (juniors also travel in PJ)
No they don't, they travel business class. Unless of course ur Harish salve.
Well my comment was about bigtime seniors. Any client paying 1cr for a hearing will not mind 5-10L for a charter.
I have been on a private charter with my boss, when he was engaged on an out station matter. And my boss is not Salve.
Bhai even the British royal family rides commercial, pls come down to earth, itna Bahar Jaana Hai to next chandrayan ke ssath ud jaayiyo
bhai jitne ka private plane nhi usse zadaa toh usko park karne ka hogga
I interned with a senior advocate in Delhi who took a chartered flight to Allahabad for some work. So yes, it’s pretty common.
Kian himself has a private jet. He's planning to buy helicopters for the newly-appointed mods.
A 5-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.