Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Does Trilegal conduct written tests for lateral hires? What is asked and how difficult are these tests?
All new drama.They think that with their salary hikes etc they can resort to brain f****** a candidate.Bring a letter of any Judge as recommendation or internship in their Courts and directly you will get offer letter.
Did not happen with me, the process was super smooth, with quick responses and scheduling of interviews.

Questions are going to be difficult. They will ask the questions they know you might not know the answer to, just to assess what is your thinking process while addressing a query in real time.
Didn't happen with me either though interview scheduling took a long time
Can you just let us know to whom you had applied to? As in, had you directly applied to the partner or to the HR or filled the form on their website?
I had responded to a legal recruiter's post on LinkedIn, turned out to be for a vacancy in trilegal. They sent my CV to the firm post which I was asked to give an interview and the HR emailed me directly for scheduling. After the interview the firm has ghosted me even though it went well, so idk what's up.
They are also not responding - but there are several on linkedin, TMPL consultants, enroute law, they work with tier 1's and these are the two I have worked with.
Typical of Trilegal ghosting candidates.They avoid to convey the decision of rejection.
I find that so silly - the interview went really well, but phir bhee nahi lena toh bol do yaar theek hai, it happens.