Read 44 comments as:
Filter By
Well, he's been around for 10 years at best. Would need atleast another decade of great matters to qualify for consideration of designation.
Not just that. 10 yrs is sufficient to establish your name. But he's just meh, not doing THE matters that matter, even with his connections.
There are some counsels often arguing for gov bodies who are fantabulous- Zoheb Hussain, Apoorva Kurup and Arjun Natrajan are outstanding.
Tanmaya, Anirudh, Jai, Aakanksha are promising but they all judges children. Amit George is good in arb law but his father is an infra arb expert.......
I would add Aman Nandrajog to this list. I’ve seen him a few times now in cross examination, brilliant. And I saw him navigate charmingly through a hostile court the other day.
I think TAM never applied for Sr. designation even though he checks all the boxes. The reason is that his chamber is involved in a lot of drafting work and he would potentially lose out on the revenue.
That’s true, but he’s applied this time and is likely to be designated aswell. In any case drafting can be done by his juniors and they can file while he appears. That’s not a consideration to not apply.
Mr. Mir is a very bold and firebrand arguing counsel. Expensive as a senior but does justice to the brief.
Dead thread comes back to life coz of one message - Jai Anant Dehadrai.
+1 to Samar Bansal, I really appreciate his impact in the court and dedication to the brief. Possibly one of the best I have briefed in terms of pure legal acumen.
One of the finest counsel in the Delhi HC. Incredibly sharp and articulate. Will most likely be designated soon.
A 17-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.