Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, I'm deciding between virtual internships at SAM and Khaitan in Delhi. I'm in my 4th year currently. Seeking advice on work diversity, mentorship, networking, and long-term prospects. Will be grateful any insights. Thanks!
Q: Which tastes better - kichdi kadi or dal chawal?

A: Aloo Paratha

Reading the question is an art!
SAM Delhi is a better choice in terms of work quality and the chances of creating an impression via virtual internships.
+2. A friend of mine working at one of these places had a virtual intern, she was telling me that it was hard to really assign work or form a connection as such because of the virtual nature of the internship. Better to do it offline, I've also been a virtual intern during covid and its super pointless.
Don't understand this. You don't want a virtual internship but hope to impress where you can be given an offer and then want to work from home?
Hey, Could you please provide the email to apply for SAM Internship? I cannot find the application on the website.
If you want to convert it into a PPO, avoid Khaitan Delhi/Noida, they hardly hand out any PPOs. I didn't see a single soul been given a PPO by Khaitan Delhi/Noida from 2024 batch. Things might be different for the 2025 batch, but still test the waters well before you jump in.
Agreed, I interned there. Worked very hard, made a good impression and was in the GC team. I sensed that there were vacancies so pushed for a PPO. Towards the end, one SA told me that it was pointless as the Delhi office hardly gives a PPO, the last being pre-pandemic.
I was a former SA at KCO Delhi. Despite giving recommendations for PPO and convincing my colleagues to do the same, the PPOs were never given out. I think the Recruitment Partners were kinda shit and it's unfortunate that they didn't hire good talent.