Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Would like to know about the work, environment, pay in general for freshers, the practice etc?
Great work, he's a fabulous senior. There's a reason why the juniors from his chamber have branches out and are doing so well.
Never worked in his Chamber but have briefed him many times. He is a gem of a human being (I've known him for over 15 years). He really is also very pleasant and at the same time hard working and superbly prepared for every conference. His juniors also are nice to work with and I've always had positive vibes when interacting with all of them.

So in summary, go for it if you have an offer :)
Hi, could you please let me know how you applied? Is there a particular email ID or did you apply through a contact?
I interned with him. He is extremely sharp witted and treats everybody at the office as an equal (a rarity these days). At lunch, which he would mostly have in office with his juniors, he'd would share several humorous and informative anecdotes. He is also very warm to his interns. Quite a conducive environment to work in, in my opinion.