Read 41 comments as:
Filter By
Says a guy that actually studies at a tier-2. NALSAR isn’t as good as NLUD.
Only NLUD thinks itself to be in the league. Nobody else does. By the way, what's your median salary?
I haven’t met a single person in the real world who doesn’t consider NLUD a tier 1. Maybe you’re smoking your own salt too much.
I am not here to say whether NLUD or NALSAR is better. That is subjective, and to each their own.

But to say that NLUD is tier-2 only speaks of your own insecurity, and how out-of-touch from reality you are.
NLUD is better than NALSAR. And it doesn’t have some ridiculously massive batch size like NLS. But you wouldn’t know since you’re from a real tier-2.
NLUD is still around? They have just lost their only good professor and Registrar to NLUJ. Anoop and Danny are the only two decent faculty left. The job scene was terrible this year, even worse than usual.
Lol, that professor is still on the books of NLUD, just like Arul and SKD (not that he’s any good). So they’ll be back eventually. We actually have permanent professors unlike NLUJ. And don’t waste time with NIRF nonsense, we’re way above it.
better than NALSAR how, NALSAR literally was less by 0.1 points in NIRF 2023. Location is the only aspect I consider the same, if anything NALSAR has a better alum base. Let both of them be.
Lol. You couldn't make it to any of those. How would you know? Nor have you got a job yet and hence don't have any idea about the industry perceptions either.
Can anyone please tell me what should we study in legal and english for Jamia and Gk as well, like what should be the strategy and sources to refer???
Bhai. Kaun RML leave karke jamia aata hein bro. Clat dena hi tha toh RML se dedeta. Poor decision. As someone mentioned leaving nusrl is justified but RML.
Some of my mates have left NLUs like RML, HNLU, CNLU, Assam, Kochi etc. and came to Jamia.

RML is not doing great either. Average.
No one in their right mind would leave HNLU for Jamia. Get a grip on reality
attach your LinkedIn id here and i will personally send you list of all those folks who got placed from my batch.
Just link me to any report of the university or LinkedIn posts. I will believe you
I even left jamia for another t2 nlu. There are various people who left jamia as corp ka kam exposure even toh running would immensely help in jamia but nlu name work
RMLNLU is far better than Jamia. RML is good for preparing for judiciary. Even good for learning litigation skills.
I’ll summarise your all caps argument in 5 words. You are jealous of NLUD.
A 17-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 33-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 52-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 25-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.