Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
Hello!

I know there are many on this website who can answer this. Please help a clueless second year law student who has heard many horror stories.

What are you expected to do?

Usual working hours?

How many days are you expected to stay in the office post midnight?

Are there any holidays at all?

What is your usual sunday like?

Thank you!
it's average that's why no post is reqd. stop hyping yourselves guys and gals nobody knows about t-1
I understand but it would be good to know about it from someone who is doing it instead of relying on hearsay from seniors or batchmates. Thanks!
what u get from anons on this website is also 'hearsay'. Are all law students this dim these days?
I work in a T1 in B & F (Bombay). Workhours: 10 am to 9 pm. Somedays extends to 11ish. 1 hour lunch. No stay post midnight. Sunday is off but is used to prep and do pending work. Some holidays are given but contingent on work pressure.

Overall, if you are a disciplined person who can put in about 9 to 10 hour of work everyday you will be fine. Also, develop a thick skin. Sometimes people (seniors) will shout at you for no fault of yours. It has nothing to do with you. Let it go.

Do yoga and meditation to manage stress. Do not smoke/ drink. Have close friends and a good relationship with family members. It's just a job that pays decent.
Hi, aapse baat ho sakti hai kya...

How to join law firms ? Do they take internship applications from already graduate student?

How can I join big firms ?
Hey! My T1 office allows us to sleep there (we have beds). I have started sleeping here and i save a lot on rent.