Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
I've an interview scheduled this week. Can someone pls give me an honest review of the workplace, quality of work and clients as well as option for work from home.
The reviews at glassdoor says the work life balance is pathetic. It would be very helpful if an insider lurking here can shed some light.
It's pretty normal. Like any other law firm. You'll do more tech-focused things but that's because its the flavor of the decade. But even tech companies need POSH, employment, IP etc. support. So it's quite normal.
Contrary to what they present from their cheerful online presence, the reviews on glassdoor paint a very different picture.
What is "talent density", and how do you say it is it better at Ikigai considering they pay less than T1 firms?
Lalaji, talent density could be a function of pay but there is no necessary correlation. Keeping that aside, Ikigai pay is fairly generous (and publicly available - its published).
Opinions on this website aren't meant to be taken seriously. Mostly dejected losers and incompetent interns hang around here who have a negative opinion on everything.
Having worked here I am pretty sure this language would have come from one of the partners. Now you can very well guess about the culture at the place.
The comment isn't factually wrong though. LI is a cesspool of depravity now.
This response helped me plan my internship better. No more falling for PR. Thanks
To be Frank, SAs are not that great. And nothing more yaar, just a bad place to work at. Avoid.