Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I think we lawyer can be good if we take less date and work efficiently also we can harve high base rate of working so in a way it wkmt interrupt our earning but other people would get early justice
Agree.Its not that lawyers are underpaid,maybe except litigation.Its the fact the junior lawyers are overworked and ill treated which is the real issue and not the pay.
This post is talking about how underpaid the lawyers are, not about how some random person makes honest days income or public perception, it has no relation
Yes and not at all. Depends on who you ask - and how much money they are giving. Diminishing utility.
Yes. Please use your college time to find another career, because you will regret taking law.

I don't even know people (apart from some UPSC) who wanted to do law as a first choice. This became the most commercial skill I have, and i hate myself for it everyday.
People grind non stop for 1 lakh per month in legal profession, while retail workers and e commerce workers, etc, sleep for 3 weeks and work for 2 days in a month and still get 50 - 70 k a month, is taking law the biggest mistake of all time ?