Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Aajkal ke nalle berozgaar chappal chor college ke bacche are spamming LI with:

a. Posts about their college;

b. Comparing weiners of different colleges;

c. Making Quora like clickbaity voyeur posts to get insights on law firm life - but yaar at least ask about all law firms, what this T1 T1 obsession?, y'all have never adulted;

Given the above nonsensical spam, would it be possible to make a different section for college related bakwaas?

Doing so, I believe may help in fostering better discussions on both adult topics and this weiner waving.

Also, everyone, please. T1 firms and colleges and NLUs and Non-NLUs are equally mediocre. This is from someone who is mediocre af, I can tell you everyone is mediocre or worse.

All the grandeur you guys associate with all this is just pure showbaazi. Nothing more nothing less.

My T1 Partner keeps telling me - "We're the best M&A team there is in India, the A Team". I'm inclined to not believe my partner considering the quality of work we do, and the way we fumble about for solutions.
Yeah something similar to the flairs in a subreddit so we can skip the rubbish
hey this is a really good idea, and if sections are possible, perhaps they could be broader than just college stuff and work stuff - given the increase in the number of posts over the years, it makes sense and would be useful