Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Applying for A1 for Projects, Energy Infra Practice. What all do I need to prepare for the interview ?

For example, If I have worked on a concession agreement, do I need to memorise the nitty gritty of the terms, or does a bird's eye view work ?

Also, what other readings can be done ?
I think they would expect you to know the proper legal position of a concession. This would include your understanding of PPP model. Besides this, they might also test you on contract law.
Apart from concession agreements, do familiarize yourself with the key clauses in an EPC and Supply contracts. LDs, Power Curve, Latent and Serial defects, all such technical terms you should have a good grasp on. (Also Inco-terms, consideration adjustment owing to Forex and steel price, etc.)

Be ready for questions on what is the market for thresholds under these clauses. Why and when should you allow any deviation from the same.

Also the basics of contract law will be asked for sure. (Frustration vs. FM, Indemnity vs. damages, etc.)

They will be more concerned on your way of thinking vis-a-vis applying basics to the propositions that are unknown to you, than you having very deep knowledge about the field at this stage as an A1.

All the best!!
"Be ready for questions on what is the market for thresholds under these clauses. Why and when should you allow any deviation from the same." - Can you explain this a little more ?