Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Have worked with him at SAM. He is a pretty great guy and his team seemed to like him.
I was in his team in the delhi years. I enjoyed working with him and anyone can tel you he is a great guy.
I was reading promo code for really long period of time 🥲😭
You might feel the difference between the KCO people who joined KCO directly and no through the lateral entry. Promise Sir's team does amazing work and they do a lot of work.

The man loves his associates and in general the entire office is pretty sweet. But with their SAM instinct kicking in sometimes they would feel to be a little hostile, but they are great to work with.
Other than his occasional weird sense of humour, I've always found him to be pretty stand up boss.
His team is heavily into partying and clubbing, very hostile, elitist and snobbish kind of team. When I interned there they didn't seem to do much work either. I asked them very simple doubts which they didn't know but were also rude about it. Typical SAM mentality. I felt more comfortable working with Vivek sir's team as they work hard and seem like they know a lot more.
Promode is a great lawyer and a very nice person to interact with. His team is also very good and they have a distinct way of working together where everyone gets to work on all matters. They do really good work and their clients say they are outstanding.

This post and its timing comes from vested interests who want to use these posts for internal politics. The first post came before Promode had his 6 month review and now the latest message comes 15 days before the final review and bonus to his team. Ignore them.

Climb new heights Promode and team and be among people who cheer you on rather than those who try to break up your unity.