Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
I don't see how hierarchy is a bad thing, if the hierarchy us well earned. I don't think A0s and A3s should be treated the same or A3s and SA / PAs should be same. Equality should be amongst equals
Argus. Quietly they are making a good name for themselves, be it in terms of quality of work or people you work with.
Any ideas about M&A teams at CAM Delhi? Like how's the work and culture like?
KCO Bangalore hands down. Show me a single person in KCOB Corp team who hates their team
Have worked at Trilegal and Khaitan. Won't share much details but the below observations at cafetaria of both the firms might be enough to reach a conclusion:

The air in Trilegal's cafetaria is oppressive. It's quite silent. People are gulping (not chewing) the food. Expression on their face is suicidal.

In Khaitan's cafetaria, I felt lively. Someone is discussing cricket or football. Someone is trying to entertain the entire table by cracking jokes. There is a heated discussion on an interpretation on another table.
I see thisbsifferencevyoo on litigation side.I see a certain desperation and lack of legal k knowledge in Trilegal whereas I have seen Haitian juniors be chilled but persistent in chasing legal knowledge.Khaitan guys are a lot better legally trained than Trilegal