Read 46 comments as:
Filter By
They aren't replying to me it's been 1 month since their acknowledgement mail
Someone needs more than 5 minutes to read your CV? What do you write inside, your dear diary?
A 10-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
Can you please elaborate (as discreetly as possible without taking names or making it obvious)? Otherwise, all this seems to be disingenuous.
A 26-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
How so? Would be helpful for other women who are applying to intern..??
A 43-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
Itโ€™s become extremely toxic, terrible culture avoid at all costs.
Have they been doing any M&A, General Corporate work? (Havenโ€™t seen much coverage etc about the same tbh)

If yes, which Partners at the Mumbai/ Delhi office do this, what are the reviews about their teams?
The counsel was nice. The partner was lovely. The associates were very sweet and tried to clarify as many doubts as possible. โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
I interned in the Bombay team. Had a pleasant experience. Everyone is polite. Interns are rarely expected to work after 6pm. Some associates are difficult but most are not. They tend to give out 2-4 PPOs a year. Pretty much the only way they hire.
Please name these "better places". Ive literally never heard a firm that has a better culture than TTA
Why did they even take a third year, wo bhi in comp law. How did you get it gurl
Matlab kuch bhi. I have interned at TTA and people from other unis also get PPO.
I have also seen some other law school kids working there. I know there are many NUJS but they are not forming any majority either.
They only give PPOs to NUJS students. If you are from NUJS then try and work as hard as possible and you may secure a PPO. If you are from some other place then treat it like an usual internship and save your energy for the next one!
Hello guys I have my internship landed up with TT&A in a few months.

Can anyone shed light how is the firm, internship experience and chances of securing ppo?