Read 63 comments as:
Filter By
Cut the crap. Takes a really grown up, matured and respectable person to bully a fresher to send an apology email.
An exceptional lawyer used the F-word for starters? Why is a senior partner even speaking with an associate unless it's for feedback on work.
tu hire kar le bhai isse... phir pata lagega ki woh tujhe bully karega ya tu usse..
There are other ways to go about training people, this is not it
You're supposedly a lawyer and can't even spell 'incriminating' while trying to smear someone?
Again you are judging! How can you say that I am a lawyer! Is this not being abusive giving gyan on English language. We are Indians first learn to write in Hindi and then teach!
Good to know that you want to speak in Indian languages. I know four.

Kannada
Tamil
Telugu
Malayalam

Which one should we switch to?

If you want another Indian language, we can talk in English.
To add on what do you mean by weekdays and non weekends! Work commitment is commitment. Can’t be passionate of what you do leave the profession. Great lawyers of our country work 15- 20 hours a day to reach where they are.
Ha,anyone can pick keyboard and type out a defense for "innocent" senior partners helpless to the associate who is still to complete his probation.Take ha,"poor poor"seniors...so bad they have to face such toxicity,right?
A 23-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
bro stfu. I know the guy and he was already working in a respectable organization, with a decent pay before joining AZB. He is not an fresher by any measure and it takes a lot of harrowing to unnerve a guy who is already so much mature. So stop your gaslightig!
hahaha.. he was warned of his behaviour by earlier organization, with whom he has worked. his immaturity is demonstrated by the email sent by him..
The email is a pretty well drafted f you to someone who has a history of being toxic over years. I think he's plenty mature.
Takes guts to write such an email and show some spine,smthin you will never know about.It takes serious bootlicking ability to call his email immature.
you really don't know him lmao, and I'm honestly not sure who you are to give everyone a cooked up so called 'real story'. I've known him for many years and he is one of the most hard working guys, so kindly take this bs somewhere else no one needs this.
A 6-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
It’s fashionable to blame seniors, partners, firms and the entire system. Coincidentally non performers, rouge characters and the ones get fired are in this bucket.
If you're so good why don't you join? Instead of crying on LI making up crap about someone you apparently know?
You people act like you know someone, but you have no idea. Just show up on LI to bad mouth. Work on yourself, you've no idea who goes through what.
That’s absolutely what your problem is! Pretending to know someone! Hah and send lease proof read whatever I write! Thanks spell check not working
And just because he chose to write an email - which anyway talks of the fact that he wasn’t working properly - does not make him a hapless junior who was tortured by the seniors.
as if their partners and teams are not toxic. Bro they barely get any time off. LAW FIRMS NEED A BIG CULTURAL CHANGE
Calling on weekend days and abusing your freshers is what they call welcoming with open arms. Hypocrisy at peak.
If you don't work on weekdays, then you work on weekends na baba.. chilling on week days has just become fashion for Gen..
Thanks for proof reading! Though who said that I am lawyer. Please don’t judge.
Dear baba I have seen weekdays climate too so don't cover up your shit by saying it is fashion.
He knew AZB delhi better than all those who spent 10-20-30 or more years ? Let the hidden agenda of this so called A0 actually A3.5 be spelt out. Sad.
Hi,

Since you know Hardeep's team well, why don't you post how many people have joined and left that team in last 5 years.

I was in AZB Delhi so have a very good idea of how ▮▮▮ that team is. ▮▮▮
A 13-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 49-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 27-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 39-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.