Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Basically, M&A seems to be this elusive subject where there are concepts at play which are only known to my seniors (to me at least)

I'm savvy with company law but I cannot seem to grasp these SEBI and FEMA concepts because there seems to be no reading material available to law practitioners in the space. Most SEBI/FEMA stuff is CA-oriented or Finance. Would help me out a lot!
Roadmap I followed:

Watched all the relevant videos from Khaitan & Co. on youtube. (They have all my respect for taking this initiative and putting in so much effort).

Their videos discuss the topics on the surface level but it does put me in the right direction to research further. if you keep doing this on a regular basis you will easily develop a virtual map in your mind and will always know where to find things when presented with a problem.
Read the law. Please. No short cuts.

Start with the principal legislation and then follow on with the few relevant rules and regulations. Learn to dissect and interpret the law. Then for clarity and understanding, you can see some courses for these laws.

NUJS used to have a diploma course on corp laws which was very helpful. Not sure if they still have it.