Read 54 comments as:
Filter By
Why so much enthusiasm for such a superficially thing... Ever heard of mba graduate, btech graduate talking about what car does founder of Infosys, ey, Deloitte drive. Stop this bs behaviour, this show superficial of lawyers
Noone is a law enthu who eats, sings and hears the law, except maybe fali s Nariman. It's all paisa paisa
When I was interning at AP and Partners all the founding partners had a BMW. Also sat in APji ki 7 series one time.
Dude, I’m a PA at a T1 firm, I drive a Creta. I don’t think anyone in my office judges me.
Being a car enthusiast does not equal to being a law enthusiast. The car you drive does not matter but the work product does. I remember a renowned managing partner being driven in the oldest car for the longest time.
A 9-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
I interned in 2022 when the firm had just seen a breakup..even then all (i repeat ALL) the partners had a merc or a beamer. Don't know what brought them money for this
Also with all these expressways coming up you can always take a weekend drive to flex the muscles of the car, and the roads are decent outside the peak hours (Delhi NCR) if you are in Mumbai that’s a diff ball game
i recently joined the Nelk boys in editing and marketing, i get payed 350 k dollars a year, and also the nice guy steve gave me an audi rs7 2022 edition, which costs around 2.5 crore
If this is from Luthra's Barakhamba office then that is because 3 of the 4 senior partners used to sit in that...and they had the big luxury cars.
A0 here, take my bullt to work and got a rapport with the partner just cause he's a bike enthusiast too
With the way costs are escalating and law firm not being as glorious paying a job as many people make it to be, don’t be surprised at the lack of fancy wheels at your office parking whenever/wherever you join in
Obviously Sir, can’t get the Greater RRs unless you run a business and use all the deductions
Lol, what a troll. Spent three years in Max Towers - five years elsewhere, haven't seen a single mini cooper parked
I think in Mumbai many PAs and junior partners manage without cars by relying on cabs and nobody judges them for that. It's more like kaam karo, revenue laao aur Ghar jaao.
Wow. I don't want to work whatever firm you work in, and if join the firm where I work, please tujhe rabb ka vaasta, don't join my team.
I drive a pink Porsche through the streets of Okhla. Yaar mileage nahin deti lekin.
A0 here. Driving WagonR. Kabhi kabhi office se aate waqt ola bhi bna leta hu.
The Polo GT . Even when pre-owned, the Polo GT is more than just a car. It's an invitation to adventures and offers a preview of the finer things life has in store for you.
To all car enthusiasts, what cars do lawyers at lawfirms drive? At all levels, A0, SA, PA to Partners?