Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Has anyone here successfully pivoted to Investment banking/Consulting roles (MBB) without an MBA?

I understand that MBA is an option but I realise that if I already pivot to consulting or IB before MBA, it will help my chances with admissions (I am targetting M7 schools) plus would help me make better choices for MBA career outcomes.
how about these IB course? are they any good in helping to make a trasition?
I work for a top tier investment bank. Yes, you don’t need an MBA degree to work for Investment Banks. Most of the senior folks in IBs have legal background without an MBA. I knke many seniors who joined the documentation team and then moved to Business Units/ Risk Management/COO function through internal mobility. While an MBA/CFA might help, it is never a prerequisite to join IBs.
Hi. Can you disclose a bit more about how to pivot - how to approach which bank (considering not every company may be open to such roles)
Please tell how did you switch? Prerequisites for joining IB? And the country you're in - all law to IB switchhes I've heard of are mainly in the USA