Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Hi. I am interest in human rights, civil liberties, terror defence, etc. So want to move on from tier 1 corporate. Can anyone please share some names (preferably unsung (at trial level)) so that I can approach them. Thanks.
Tanveer Ahmed Mir. Absolute star in criminal trials, has many UAPA cases.

Tara Narula also does lots of UAPA cases, young and dynamic lady, Luthra's former junior.
Are these people just hollow from the inside and have no conscience like the OP, you do know terror kills like hundreds of people and leaves a lasting impact for decades
Yes, it does. However, as a lawyer, you should be aware of the fact that a large number of people being accused of crimes haven't actually committed them. It's for the prosecution to prove that they did and then the courts to judge them for that. Till then, the accused are entitled to the best legal representation that they can afford. Especially with draconian laws like UAPA in force, many of the accused are merely political prisoners who dared to criticise the ruling party and that's all.
We both know that's total bullcrap. We both know how the "prosecution" works. Rarely do terror accused spend jail time
From Stan Swamy to V. Rao, there are a host of people who would prove your faulty assumption wrong.
Agreed,

There is one organization called APCR, committed for defending civil liberties. You may reach out to them.

Alternatively, you may reach out to me at queryhasnain@gmail.com, in case you are have any difficulty in reaching out to them. Would be pleased to help !
no ethics on either side.
seen a big lawyer saving a criminal by using the law to his side and with shady dealings to remove evidence, though he committed the atrocities.
using the word of law, a question for ourselves to answer, whether it has a substance or just a form?