Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Any information/Opinion about his work culture at his chamber, general opinons or any insider info would be appreciated.
Nephew of KKV and likely to be a future KKV. I would say Solicitor General by 2040 and Attorney General by 2050. Possibly also a SC judge by direct appointment.
While I honestly expect him to reach the heights of great Sr Advs like Nariman, KKV, Sorabjee, etc., (in a couple decades from today) it is unlikely that he would become SG or AG. GSanks enjoys a reputation of being anti-establishment. This is witnessed through his litigation profile. Thus, it is unlikely that he would be offered either of those positions, or yet he would accept such offerings.

Although I agree that like K. Vish, he can make it to SC judgeship, having earned that Sr gown at an astonishingly young age.

Also, he's not KKV's nephew. This is a misnomer and notion that has been previously debunked on LI.
Will never reach those heights - it has all been a combination of family+student activism+woke activism+aligning himself to anti-est which gives him publicity
I think he is an excellent lawyer, really gets deep into stuff. Has a superb bunch of juniors, mainly women who he encourages a lot. Shuns social media, avoids Govt briefs, is largely anti-estab (like someone else said) but has a strong all round knowledge of all areas. Has the respect of the judges and is very hard working.

He is a first generation lawyer, is good with the junior bar but isn't particularly enamored by big seniors and doesn't try to flatter them.