Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
Pathetic. Atleast don’t impersonate yourself as an alum. Looks like you never had a shot of getting in. There should be a minimum level of integrity even in case of Internet anonymity.
Lol, talk to your shameless admin and faculty about integrity. They are the ones who release fake data every year and swindle aspirants for money.
You’re embarrassing yourself really. So much jealousy towards NLUD just because it wishes to maintain high academic and research standards by conducting a separate exam. And don’t pretend as if NLUD would be shit if not for NIRF. We have a high NIRF rank because we’re actually good, not the other way around. Some data issue won’t change that.
Data issue: Nice names for lies. Research standards by conducting entrance exams? Is this the type brainwashing that NLUD subjects its students now? Go on, you're doing far more damage to the rep of the place than anybody else here. Actually good, dubbed by who? Yourself?
Clearly, you would do anything for money. What ground-breaking research has been produced out of NLUD in the last 15 years exactly? You have earned at least 50 crores through AILET during that period.
Please learn to distinguish between impersonation and sarcasm. You should still have one or two faculty left at NLUD to teach you that. All of them could not have already run away to NLS or Jindal.
Wasn't mine, but speaking of crap, what's your latest placement data?
+1 what all companies came (genuine query, unlike the prev one which looks loaded with sarcasm)
Lol, it seems that you are starting to believe your own lies now. Buddy, my university does not need to lie about its stats, people already know it to be the best in every ranking across the country.
Lol, the same place where your alums insecurely tried to put down other NLUs in the HC by claiming that all other NLUs should have a domicile quota and that only you guys should be exempted? We all saw how that turned out.
Doesn't matter about the quota, man. Whatever students we get, we turn them into better law grads than yours. That's about class, which is sorely lacking in your place, where it is all about fake data, PR and hollow claims.
Sorry, man, but you really haven't been much ahead since we began in 2008. Whatever reputation you do have was built way before that. And with all seriousness, I've interacted with enough number of your grads, they're not really better than us. And calling yourself classy is pretty cringe considering what's going on in your college these days. As for PR and hollow claims, you're simply deluding yourself if you think we haven't backed it up. Or maybe, you're just ignorant. But, I couldn't care less, just don't pass the disingenuous morality lessons.
No man, you haven't really backed up any claim to superiority ever since 2008, only you think you did. Name any field of grad outcome where you have been ahead since that period? We are better than you because we don't think of some of our students as belonging to a lower class, a Law School student is a Law School student. On the other hand, your snide comments about domicile category and other NLUs being 'low-life' clearly demonstrates your class or rather lack thereof. As for whatever goes on in our university, we are capable of handling all that and still do well. We don't have to fake data to appear good, or our teachers suing our VCs, or our campus being a hotbed of sexual harassment and discrimination, or our students getting banned from other university fests, or hold extra entrance exams to make money off law aspirants or any of those things that your university is notorious for, really. Even with fake data, you could never match up to a place and you are still claiming to be better than that. All your claims of being better are just delusions of grandeur, since nobody outside Dwarka recognises those.
I'm not going to waste my time informing you of our achievements, your opinion isn't that important to me. Search them up yourself if you're so desperate. But for a guy who claims to be from an "absolutely better" place, you're rather very interested and well-versed in what happens at some college you claim you're much better than. What's your real motivation, here? NLUD shouldn't be a big bother for you if you think you're so much ahead. You can keep calling yourself the best by throwing around some old brand thinking it'll get you some cheap respect, but you're hardly much better anymore. And sorry, man, we didn't attempt to insidiously put other NLUs down to stop our domicile quota, didn't have to. And with your massive expansion intake, you have bigger things to worry about than keeping up your facade of a superiority complex. You want to make lame attempts to troll, learn to take it when it's dished back than getting butt-hurt. And like everyone else who's got some gripe against NLUD, keep shouting fake data for one salary figure, that's literally the only argument you'll ever have. Let me put it another way, if you guys had only started functioning from 2008, there wouldn't even be a contest with us.
Clearly you did not have a single factual point to make. You are the one who had started the mudslinging and the judging. As for a contest with you, why on earth should we? Make yourself worthy of contesting with us first. Join CLAT and see which place the students prefer. Or even now, which ones the recruiters prefer. Or how many academicians are being produced by the two places. Or basically any criterion that you can name. Your faculty are the ones who come over to us and not the other way around. We don't have to call ourselves the best, unlike you who keep harping on that.
Like I said, you might think you’re great but that’s only because you had a 20-year head start. Whatever we’ve done in the past 15 years with the intense competition from other NLUs, that’s not some PR game. And it’s pretty much known to most people across NLUs. If you want to keep denying that, go ahead, I don’t care enough to convince you. Keep shouting fake data and unfair AILET like some broken tape recorder.

And these blanket statements like β€œwe produce better graduates” and β€œthe average NLS guy is better than the average NLUD guy” is quite flippant, when anyone who’s interacted with either places knows that simply isn’t the case. There’re good and bad folks from both places, in my experience. And I don’t think there’s anything wrong with kids preferring NLS, it’s got an older reputation and a lot of legacy achievements. NLS was my first choice too when I took the CLAT, but within the law school community, I’ve realised it hardly made any difference in terms of opportunities and exposure.

And as far as faculty leaving goes, don’t make it seem as if NLS has honed all that faculty by itself. They didn’t leave because it was NLS, they left because of the change in administration under the new VC at NLS. There was hardly any great faculty for years before that. And if the administration changes, what’s the guarantee they won’t leave again? And look, you can keep saying you’re great and that all the magazine rankings say so, but at the present, you’re just not that superior to other NLUs. And no ill intention here, but I think it’ll get worse with the massive batch sizes.
See, that's the difference. When NLUD people proclaim their superiority over other places, they don't really know nor bother to find out what's actually happening in those places, good or bad. On the other hand, there are people like the guy above from NLSIU who are actually aware of things happening at NLUD along with what's happening at his own university, hence their opinions are better informed ones. Throughout this discussion, the NLSIU guy didn't even mention once that his NLU is the best. On the other hand, the NLUD guy kept on making snide comments about other NLUs and how his place is better than anywhere else, without referring to any factual reason as to why. That's where the difference in class exists.
NLS guy lurks around on a thread about NLUD and passes comments about integrity and when someone replies, you’re getting butt hurt? And stop throwing around the word β€œclass”, like it’s some cheap pat on the back. NLS has had numerous controversies from the NLAT fiasco to sexual harassment issues and student suicides. That NLS guy wants to pass his opinion, but then wants to escape criticism by throwing around some lame flex that he’s from NLS? Doesn’t work that way.
What criticism has you actually made, other than mere flexing? Also, do you want only NLUD people to comment on NLUD threads? Then just post in your internal email groups, why even come to LI?
Olalala - a duel between NLS and NLU Delhi. My Sunday is made xD (just kidding)
A 4-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 33-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.