Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
Kya kroge campus ka? Don't join any NLU below GNLU/NLIU if you are eyeing a tier 1 law firm job.
wtf? are you mad. it depends on student calibre to secure a t1 law firm job
NALSAR, RGNUL Patiala and RMLNLU Lucknow have best campuses.

NUJS, CNLU are worst.
just keep in mind on RGNUL has AC Hostel and that is a big incentive.
Those Saying NALSAR, dude your college literally hires a bus on weekends to take you to city.

Same goes for NLIU, and I went there for some competition, infra is mediocre when compared to newer NLUs.

If Infra is the only concern then RGNUL / RMLNLU.
Firstly, NALSAR "hiring" a bus is a false statement. Secondly, the question pertained to the campus, not the location. Lawyer 101: read and understand before you speak
Just visit NLIU once, a huge green beautiful campus. Surrounded by two dams. The evening walks in NLIU is a blessing especially in monsoons. The hostels are fine and comfortable. The academic blocks can be improved and the process for the same has been initiated. The new convention centre has been built with world class amenities. The sports infrastructure is best among NLUs, it has all the facilities.

If you are a non NLIU student, just try to visit NLIU for any competition or Virudhaka(sports fest). You will definitely not regret it.

Thanks if you read the comment till here.
Lush green with snakes, monitor lizards and panthers visiting the campus often.
NLUJ - close to the city, 55 acre campus with a lot of greenery, infrastructure is not the best though
That’s being modest my man, the Infra is crumbling.. do consider the college if you love dogs, snakes and living in a macro sized room with 20 girls/boys on the floor jostling for that 1-2 functional washrooms in the middle of a village and a cool 25 mins drive from the city centre (Although Jodhpur is still a rural town at best). Go for some other place surely.
National Law Institute University Bhopal has the best campus among tier 1s
That’s to be deciphered by informed souls. You shouldn’t burden yourself with such dialectics. You continue your worries about institute, university, college, school, etc. For what do the lesser souls know?
If is where NUJS kids never got the other is where the NALSAR chaps did not get
Whatever may be the language you understood the meaning my son thats what I wanted