Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
NLIU without doubt, they have a world class sports complex with all amenities. Nujs is smaller than my pre primary school. Nalsar ka i don't kno
NUJS main campus is small. However, the students are allowed to use many facilities of the Sports Authority of India at the Salt Lake stadium that's a stone's throw away.
I've successfully used the running, swimming and boxing facilities that SAI had to offer during my five years there, which did indeed make me quite happy and helped me maintain a healthy exercise regimen too.
Hahahahhs itna sach bhi nahi bolna tha. RML is a tier 3 NLU. Even TNNLU has better placements than them
why is NALSAR so toxic in its sports comps, they literally bullied some NLS kid last year
NUJS campus is literally the size of a housing society. As for the facilities at SAI, remember that:

1. It's not free

2. It's 1 km or so away, so a 20 minute walk.

3. Most importantly, it's been built by the central government to support professional athletes, so stop acting like it's been built specially for NUJS students.
1. Usage of the facilities cost me a princely annual sum of 3000, so not free for sure.

2. If it takes you 20 minutes to walk a km, then you really need to exercise more. It takes that much to walk inside some of the bigger law school campuses too, such as NALSAR.

3. Who cares whom it was made for, so long as one can use it? Don't keep up the hate for hatred's sake.