Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
How much do You think the equity partners make like 14-15 PQE in tier 1 law firms?

New Equity Partners and The people who have been EP for 5-6 years?
NEP meaning non equity partner right? generally in how many years does 1 become a NEP in SAM and CAM
That’s the max slab and assuming that the counsel gets 100% or max bonus
The thread is about equity partner guys not counsel or salaried partners.
No. Trilegal doesn’t have non equity partners. So by default all have equity but they start with making a little more than 1.
So how many years is the partnership track in trilegal ? Heard they also announced increment across all bands is it true?
hahaha even the mp doesnt make that much, Bro trilegal mein all partners are equity, no one person has 1-2 percent to make that much
It's truly remarkable how LI cis a breeding ground for, well, let's call it 'creative information.' Hats off to those who rely on LI comments as their primary source for forming opinions and making decisions. Just the other day, I saw a comment stating that NEPs at CAM are only making 80 lakhs! Now, the clarification that cofounding partners at TL make 3 plus cr. Now that's what I call a 'clarification'! Dude, TL founders pay more in taxes annually.
SAM equity partners start at roughly 2 cr. Highest equity partners would go up to approx 12 cr. Founders/ managing partners make more. I suspect it’s the same for CAM.
10-12 cr sounds a lot. Do non-name/founding partners make that much? I suspect they make that much after what 15-23 PQE?

Please someone confirm this