Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Without a doubt GNLu has the best mess food of all the NLUs. I am from another NLu and have travelled to several diff NLUs for moots and IITs for debates, and I can surely say w/o a doubt that GNLu has the best mess food, par woh the IITs. No other NLU comes even comes close. The amount of variety and the food being served is unmatched. Though I like my NLU's food also (Top-3 NLU), however it's nothing as compared to what is being serv d in GNLU. You can take as many teuns as possible to refill your plate. (For this comment, whoever downvotes will mean that he/she doesn't know a thing about mess food).
I've eaten at both the places too. I would like to differ from that conclusion. However, to each their gastronomic own.
That's fair, tbh. When I had NUJS food, a lot of students were complaining about recent decline in hygiene etc, so maybe that was a factor. GNLU's variety of food was good. I stayed there for a week and obviously not everything was great, but it's a far cry from what I was used to as a college student in a different NLU!
NUJS serves the best mess food. It organises around 20+ special meals and the cooks are expert. It serves everything from Punjabi cuisine to Kerala cuisine.
No one wants to know about variety here. The Nujs campus is hella unhygienic. And no offence but you people are in no position to champion your mess food when literally lizards are taken out of your food frequently
This is not at all true and you are just lying to troll. The NUJS students together with the mess workers work hard to preserve the food quality.
NLIU Mess special dinner menu includes Mutton, chicken, paneer

Multiple starters, drinks