Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
I am a first year student at NLUO and a fresher as well. Should I re-consider writing CLAT for a t-1? I am aiming for corporate...
tf bro chill you'll get a job if you're decent to good in academics and can demonstrate ability to work hard
Chill chill chill - only chill. Stop this! If the person wants to get into a better uni - then he or she will!
The college is going downhill. Try to escape. TMS being the biggest example of the decay of every good thing about this college that made it quite decent actually.
Haha you wish. Some TMS member didn't unfortunately πŸ˜‚. Jokers.
Please check the list of alumni. Several of them are placed in top law firms in Mumbai/ Delhi.
Okay first of all. There are no β€˜several’ and how can you compare nluo with Nujs? Lol - people slog years to get the latter even after getting into a tier-2/3 nlu.
Bro that way even traditional law university grads are in T1 firms. That doesn't mean I would not want admission in NLS/NALSAR
Bhai you were to get a corp job you will get it here at NLUO as well. Your current final year has placements from all big firms like KCO, Indus, SAM, Trilegal etc. either through PPO or College placement.

Though I agree the brand value of college does matter, and NLUO doesn't have that good of a brand value, your hardwork and dedication will pay. Among the people who have been placed, everyone of them was hardworking. Some worked hard to get good batch ranks and then took interview at college placements, some worked hard during their internships and bagged the PPO.

If you think your college is the only thing that will land you a corp job, you're highly mistaken. The college has little to no role to play. And imagine the current market conditions in 2027 as well, where T-1 NLUs find it hard to place their pupils, you can't expect your college to place you. You are on your own. Work hard, play your cards right, you will be placed.

Back in 2019, when I too had to make a choice whether to settle with NLUO or give another shot to CLAT, I somehow settled with NLUO. Though I sometimes regret it, I don't think I have missed on anything which I could have done at a T-1 NLU.

At the end, it's your choice. But think wisely whether you want to waste a year. Cheers!
You contradicted yourself. If you know a college provides bad placements even like a tier-1 one in 2028 , then why the hell will you tell him/her to stay at nluo? And oh please dropping won’t matter much if he gets himself into NLS Nujs nalsar or every nlu Delhi. Nluo doesn’t have that attractive alumni base that he will pull through. He should not leave the college and that’s it!
Nehi bhai. Tu apne bias se baat kar raha hein. Read your comment again. If you can’t think of any flaw regarding your very glaring contradiction - then I will point it out for you!
Retake. There was this thread where a guy felt insecure about retaking. He got motivated by a whole lot.
you are at a good place. just keep grinding, and you will do wonders, don't get swayed by these pseudo wokes who can withstand the fact that NLUO is doing good. Don't waste your one year. CLAT is known to be unpredictable.

Trust me, if you work decently hard enough, you will do go in NLUO.
You should definitely aim for retaking clat if you are looking at better quality of education. People have dropped years to get into a tier -1. Examples that can help you are Barath Arjun and Baibhav Sharma
A 6-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.