Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
I am pleased to share that GNLU's own Corporate Law Committee has started a 3 year MOU with Khaitan and Co. Personally, I am very happy since this is one of the most inactive Comms in the University, with nobody knowing who the Convenor, Co-Convenor etc. is except people of the Committee itself. Kudos.

Your thoughts on this record-breaking MOU?
Lol the funny partin the OP's comment- nobody knows who the Convenor is. I am also a junior at GNLU and I also don't know who she is. Heard that she couldn't bag even a single corp job on Day-Zero 😂 but became the Convenor since not because of any skills but bc she was in the Comm since the 1st year.
Is there even a Convenor for this Comm? Other Committees are doing well, here I only know that names of the Co-Convenors.
No the Comm is active only it's just that the Convenor is incompetent, that's why prob you feel that the Comm is active. The Co-Convenor is a 4th year is managing everything, the Convenor is just for name-sake.
Why is everyone hating on the Convenor only, is she really full of so much of attitude? Convenor if u are reading this then stop the attitude.