Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
I have been interning in the dispute team. Obviously, I will not share the firm's name but it recently in 2020 it faced a huge demerger. So from day one, the partner just gives me work every day and when I submit the allotted work he doesn't give any feedback I ask him he just stays quiet and say yes it is applicable. He doesn’t even want to give a proper feedback idk if he likes my work or not I mean he recommended my name to another partner whose intern backed out and idk how I will ask for a callback. And my associate is worse it’s been a month and she has given only 2 research works. Every time I ask she says if I get any I will allot you. Idk what is happening and I am seriously confused that is my work good or bad should I ask for a callback or not. My partner is extremely rude but he gives me work regularly. And do share if anyone has faced similar situation.

*this seems like a rant πŸ˜‚

Pls any one do help should I ask for a callback and if yes how.
They either don't have work or finds your work to be shit. See, if the associates remain busy during the day or chills. If they are busy yet they don't give you work then that means that they don't like your work.

Either way, it's not a good situation for you.
you are getting work from the PARTNER EVERY DAY??? Also he is RECOMMENDING you to another PARTNER?

Ofc you are getting a call back unless you good up in the end. Just remain in contact with this partner, he will prolly get you even a PPO.